How it Works
You may choose to pick your orders up at 1810 Farmington Drive, Franklin, 37069, or the farmers market (see below for details). Or, with a minimum $50 order, you may choose home delivery. Delivery is free for our CSA members and just $10 for others.
To place an order, simply:
- Browse our farm products.
- Place your order.
- Choose "Delivery" or "Pick-Up" at Checkout
- If you choose "Pick-Up," you may pick up from our home at a convenient time for you. You simply must call or email ahead of when you would like to come. Or, you may pick up at the Berrys Farm Farmers Market (corner of Goosecreek Bypass and Lewisberg Pike in South Franklin) on Tuesdays from 3-6. Please indicate in the notes if this is your preference.
- If you choose, "Delivery," please choose a delivery date from below, and indicate the date in the notes section at checkout.**
- On delivery day, please leave a cooler outside of your door for us to place your items in.
Current Delivery Days:
- Monday, August 17th
- Monday, August 24th
- Monday, September 14th
- Monday, October 12th
- Monday, November 16th
Please let us know if you are interested in hosting a drop-point location. We will deliver for free to your drop-point with a combined order of $300 or more, and the host will receive a discount.
** If you will be out of town and need to make arrangements for delivery on a date not shown, please just contact us and we can make special arrangements.